It’s only the first day of the year and I already kicked off with a great start! I was able to eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner without feeling sorry for it. In my opinion, I think I had nutritious meals. For breakfast I ate a bowl of cereal, for lunch I had a chicken sandwich, and for dinner I had salmon with rice and kale.
Before dinner, me and my family went to the gym for two hours. This was my routine:
- I stretched for about 3 minutes.
- I got on the treadmill and did run/walk intervals, and did a whole mile in about 13 min.
- I went on various machines, that I can’t name, where I worked out my hamstrings, deltoid, abs, quadriceps, biceps, and much more.
- I did more stretching and lifted some weights.
- Then, I took a 5 minute break.
- I went on a machine that was something like a bike, and I “biked” a whole mile.
- Me and my dad dancing like crazy animals.
- A lot more stretching.
And that’s what I did for a whole 2 hours. I thought it would be a lot of pain, but it was actually pretty fun. Well, this is only the first day and I have 364 more to go.
Tip: Stretch a few minutes before and after you exercise so you won’t be sore the next day.